We want you to be satisfied with your Gold & Co. purchase. If, for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase you may exchange your purchase within 10 days of the purchase date. (EXCHANGES ONLY. NO RETURNS)
When you are returning your item(s) it must be in like-new condition and must be returned in its original packaging with tags attached. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
We will gladly exchange items incorrectly shipped, or items that are damaged in transit, if the item is returned in its original condition and packaging within 5 days of the date that it was received.
** Many of our items are one-of-a-kind, you may wish to purchase the item you want beforehand as we cannot guarantee that it will be in stock.
Customer Exchange/Return Process
1. Log into your account, My Account.
2. Find your completed orders.
3. Find the order you wish to return and copy the order number.
4. Go to our Contact Page and in the subject enter "Return / Exchange Request re: (enter order #)" Complete the form to include ALL of the following information:
- Reason you are returning these items.
- Item size/color for exchange (must be exact item). ** You may wish to purchase the item you want beforehand as we cannot guarantee that it will be in stock.
5. Click Submit.
When your return request is successfully submitted, you will receive a confirmation email.
Carefully package and return the item(s) to us. Be sure to include your RMA # on the box.
Once we have received your item and completed your request, your order status will be updated.
You may want to insure your exchange/return; we cannot be responsible for lost or misdirected returns or items damaged in transit.
Items that CANNOT be returned include; clearance items, all altered, personalized and/or custom orders and made-to-order items are non-returnable. If the products are damaged (see Damaged Goods below), they will be replaced using the exact style/color etc. as the original order. If there is a change in any specification differing from the original order, it will be charged as a new item.
Damaged Goods and Shortage Claims:
Claims for damaged goods, due to shipping, or shortage must be reported to Gold & Co. Boutique within 5 business days of receipt. All damaged merchandise must be left in the original carton in order to file a claim. An RMA number must be obtained before returning to Gold & Co. Boutique.